|Price:||$11.69 - $165.73|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5
- DESIGN: This shoe is constructed using a fully molded Crocs Croslite material for signature Crocs comfort. The ventilation ports add breathability and help water and debris drain away. And don't forget the heel strap that is designed to offer a secure fit but can be pivoted forward on the clog to provide an easy, slip-on option!
- BENEFITS: These shoes are lightweight, odor-resistant, easy to clean with soap and water, and quick to dry. They also offer non-marking soles, an easy, slip-on design, and extreme durability. Lastly, the ventilation holes allow them to be personalized with Jibbitz charms!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The iconic clog that started a comfort revolution around the world! The irreverent, go-to comfort shoe that you're sure to fall deeper in love with day after day. Crocs Classic Clogs feature lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort, a color for every personality, and offer an ongoing invitation to be comfortable in your own shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07DYW1WG7
- Item model number: -
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
10,400 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 10,400 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our 1.5 year old daughter loves her Crocs, and we like how easy it is to get them on, how we don't have to fuss over socks, etc. They're great summer shoes for kids. After a while I started thinking about getting myself a pair just as yard work/grilling/fishing/etc. shoes for the same reason. Which is what they started as, but during one Home Depot trip I realized I never took them off and was wearing them out. Fair game, I guess I'm living the Croc life now.
Regarding sizing, I saw some strange advice all over. And perhaps it's different between colors, so for clarity's sake I got the Khaki color. Anyway, I saw some people talking about sizing down, but I really don't think that's the right way to go. Crocs do feel loose on your feet, but just wear them around a bit and you'll realize that they're just fine and very secure. The bottom "floats" a little bit so you don't develop blisters, but the strap holds them to your feet pretty well. If this were a normal shoe, then I'd size down. But it's not, and it doesn't wear/stretch/weigh the same, so I recommend getting your true size. I'm a 12D, sometimes 11.5 or 12.5, and once in a blue moon a 13. Size 12 works fine for me here.