Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY..." and save 43% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY Version, Works with Alexa, Energy Star Certified
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Named the ‘Best Value’ smart thermostat of 2018 by USA Today’s Reviewed.com.
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY *: The ENERGY STAR certified Sensi thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access and energy usage reports.
- GET REBATES: Find utility rebates in your area through the rebate finder at sensi.emerson.com/rebates
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS**: With step-by-step instructions and video tutorials right in the mobile app, most people install Sensi in 30 minutes or less.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY***: Works with the HVAC equipment found in most homes – a c-wire is required for heat-only, cool-only and heat pump systems without aux. To check system and router compatibility, refer to our online compatibility resources at sensi.emerson.com/compatibility
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required) and Wink smart home platforms.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the free Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- SMART ALERTS: Sensi features smart alerts to help detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Add Alexa for voice control
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Highly-rated for a reason
Named the ‘Best Value’ smart thermostat of 2017 by USA Today’s Reviewed. See for yourself why Sensi thermostat consistently receives outstanding reviews for its simple installation, intuitive app design and highly-rated customer support.
Works with the wires you already have.
The Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat works with your home's existing wires and comes pre-programmed with hundreds of possible configurations, most of which do not require a common wire (c-wire).
So, when do you need a c-wire?
- Heat Only and Cool Only systems
- Heat pump systems without auxiliary
- Using Sensi thermostat with Apple HomeKit
An easy, smart home upgrade you can do yourself.
Designed to be installed in as little as 15 minutes.
With the new Sensi mobile app, installation is even easier than before. Simply use the app to indicate the wires that are connected to your old thermostat, and it will automatically configure the setting that matches your home.
Even if you’re installing a thermostat for the first time, we have got your back. Clearly illustrated, in-app instructions will confidently guide you through installation from start to finish.
- New mobile app with illustrated step-by-step instructions and video tutorials
- Should you need any help along the way, our highly trained technical support team is available seven days a week.
Make sure the Sensi thermostat will work in your home.
Check compatibility using the free compatibility check tool on our website.
Sensi thermostat is not compatible with:
- Line voltage or electric baseboard heating
- Proprietary/ communicating/ serial protocol
- Millivolt (mV) systems; but can be made compatible with the addition of a 24 volt transformer
- Incompatible routers: Refer to Sensi's online compatibility resources.
Extensive compatibility with heating and cooling systems in most homes.
Compatibility is our top priority with Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat. That’s why we designed it to work with the existing wiring on gas, oil, geothermal, heat pump and radiant heat systems – up to 4 stages of heating and 2 stages of cooling.
We think you'll agree, a Wi-Fi thermostat that does not require a common wire (c-wire) in most cases, and uses 2 standard AA batteries is a solution you can install with complete confidence.
The Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat works with the following systems:
- Conventional - up to two stages of heating and two stages of cooling (2H/2C)
- Heat Only and Cool Only
- Heat Pump (With or Without Aux) - up to 4 stages of heating and two stages of cooling (4H/2C)
- Gas, Oil, Electric
- Geothermal and Dual-fuel
- This system type requires a common wire (c-wire). If you don't have a c-wire, 'Emerson Thermostat Common Wire Kit' is available for purchase
Control your home comfort your way.
We know your routine can change from day to day, and sometimes even minute to minute. That’s why Sensi thermostat gives you two different options to control your home comfort. With geofencing, Sensi uses your smartphone’s location to avoid wasteful heating and cooling when you’re away, and makes sure your home is exactly how you like it when you arrive. The 7-day flexible scheduling option lets you create and customize your home heating and cooling schedules to fit your lifestyle.
More comfort. More savings
With Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat, you never have to choose between saving money and staying comfortable. Features including programmable heating and cooling schedules, remote access and location-based temperature control with geofencing help you save on HVAC-related energy costs without compromising your comfort.
In the know. No matter what
Even when you are not at home, your Sensi thermostat detects extreme temperatures and humidity levels and lets you know if your system isn’t working properly. In fact, the Sensi hardware is designed to control your heating and cooling, according to your settings, even if you lose your Wi-Fi connection. And with 1 degree accuracy, among the tightest tolerances marketed in the industry, your Sensi thermostat gives you the option of keeping your home temperature within one degree of where you set it.
Our experience makes a difference
Emerson has been a top provider of heating and cooling solutions for over 125 years. In fact, the HVAC system in your home probably depends on our parts and products to keep it running smoothly. With our Sensi line, we’ve taken our decades of experience, applied the latest connected home technology and empowered you to take control of your home comfort – on your terms.