- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Apply now.
Have one to sell?
Ethan Allen Oval Coral Bowl, Nickel
by Ethan Allen
|Price:||$241.02 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$67.98 (22%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Item dimensions: 27.5"w x 11"d x 6.5"h
- Made of cast brass in an antique brass or polished nickel finish
- Inch by inch, piece by piece - coral's delicate beauty is re-created entirely by hand. Each branch is cast in pure, soft brass and hammered into shape - one by one. All are then fit and soldered, engraved, polished, and finally finished in a dazzling antique brass or polished nickel
- Also available as a round bowl, with brass or nickel finishes
- Decorative use only: not food safe
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ethan Allen Décor
Bowl and vases; clocks and home fragrance; boxes and accent tables; cloches and hurricanes – décor is all the pretty and practical little things (and not-so-little ones!) that make a room look and feel complete. Whether it's mouth-blown glass, hand-painted porcelain, hand-shaped clay, or hand-cut natural sugarcane stalk, Ethan Allen accents are the unique result of an artisan's attention and skill. Your handcrafted Ethan Allen accent is an original.
Five luscious scents in two sizes of premium soy-paraffin candle in etched glass or in a stunning apothecary-style glass and rattan diffuser set...indulge your senses!
Why so serious? Décor – like our sea life in cloches series – can have historical cred and be interesting and fun! In 19th century England, curiosities of the natural world were a cultural obsession. Our timely resin reproductions are cast from nature, then cleaned and finished entirely by hand.
Just in time! We have an assortment of styles so unique and good looking, you'll have every reason to watch the clock.
Boxes and more
Our boxes have no match. In finishes as diverse as leather, lacquer, and mother-of-pearl, from craftsmen and women around the world, you'll find no better place to place your favorite things.