|Fits as expected||
$12.99 - $18.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 95% Rayon ,5% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- There's No Difference between COLOR and Z-COLOR.Size:X-Small/US 2-4,Small/US 4-6 ,Medium/US 8-10,Large/US 12-14,X-Large/US 16-18,XX-Large/US 20
- This super comfy jersey knit dress has a rounded neckline and long sleeve with hidden side seam pockets.Comfy swing silhouette flares gently to a perfect finish.
- Perfect dress to hang around the house with or go out and do errands with.It can also look sexy if you pair it with a belt for a night out.
- Hand wash cold/Hang or line dry.
- Model information for reference:Height: 5'8",Bust: 33",Waist: 24",Hip: 34"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This simple and versatile dress is such a year-round essential!
The soft material is perfect for any season - you can add a jacket and leggings for fall or wear with sandals for a summer look!
It features a flared look, cute long sleeve, and pockets on each side for a relaxed and practical look! Just add boots to complete this gorgeous look!
And you can easily layer it with a scarf for a cozy winter look, too!
*95% Rayon,5% Spandex
*Runs true to size, but does have a flared cut and relaxed fit.
*Length: Above the knee. Size small measures 33" from shoulder to hem.
*Bust: Great for any cup size.
*Waist: Not Fitted - comfortable room throughout midsection.
*Hip: Not Fitted - room for hips.
*Undergarments: May be worn with any standard bra.
*Fabric: Fabric is very stretchy.
*Colors may look differently on individual monitor due to the color setting and lighting etc.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07FXN44C3
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 25, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 1,856 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm usually a size 10, I purchased a large and it fit loosely (which I'm totally fine with). I probably could have gone with a Medium but it would probably fit JUST right and I was worried that it would shrink after washing so I sized up.
The fit was odd. The arm pit area was extremely big compared to the pictures shown. I am 125lbs and 5 4” and I ordered a small.
Pockets were also not the same size. The right pocket was noticeably smaller and I had a hard time fitting my hand in while the left was normal size. The pockets are pointless, the fabric is too thin to hold more than a credit card.