|Fits as expected||
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- Light-Weight Jersey: 95% RAYON 5% SPANDEX
- Made in U.S.A.
- ***BEWARE OF IMITATION*** Please make sure when you checkout it's fulfilled by MADE BY JOHNNY
- Womens dolman sleeve boat neck drape jersey top with side shirring / Lightweight dolman top with stretch for comfort
- Elastic shirring details at sides / Ribbed band on sleeves / Trendy and stylish item
- HAND WASH COLD / NO BLEACH / LAY FLAT DRY
- Please check the size chart in our images to ensure your order / Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:28.5" BUST:"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:29" BUST:50"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:29.5" BUST:52"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:54" BUST:30"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:56" BUST:30.5"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:58" BUST:31"
SMALL - FULL LENGTH:27" BUST:43"
MEDIUM - FULL LENGTH:27.5" BUST:45"
LARGE - FULL LENGTH:28" BUST:47"
X-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:49" BUST:28.5"
XX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:29" BUST:51"
XXX-LARGE - FULL LENGTH:29.5" BUST:53"
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00NJ873Q4
- Item model number: MBJWT742
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 12, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 3,841 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are both very light material so the pink is see-through. You can see my black leggings under it, and the bumps in my bra too. I love the 3/4 length sleeves and the dolman style, but personally I don't love the v-neck on this one as much. The top is tighter in my belly than I thought it would be. I chose the Dolman style because they're usually loose in the tummy but fitted at the hips. This top isn't as loose as I would've liked and I had to really suck the gut in for a decent photo. (I've had two kids so that pooch is harder to hide!)
The grey one also has a "J" logo on the bottom left of the shirt on the hip, but the pink one doesn't have that. It's kind of annoying and makes the shirt look cheap, but you can fold it under to hide it, as I did in my picture.
I bought another top at the same time from Lock & Love in a small and I was surprised to see that that is the same company as Made by Johnny. That small fit me perfectly though, so I think the small in this is right for me, I just have more gut than I should, and I was sucking it in for the photo! For anyone else around my size, I'd recommend ordering a small and a medium to try them both on for size. I'll definitely return the pink one of these because it isn't flattering in this size/color combo on me at all. But if you have a flat stomach than this size is for you! ;)